Small Cross body Leather Purse in Cognac Brown
- Dimension and Features
- Care Tips
- Shipping and Return
This purse can be worn as a cross body, shoulder bag, waist pack or carried as a hand clutch. Both the straps are detachable and adjustable turning the purse into clutch when needed. The bag is compact but spacious enough to fit an iPad mini, a large wallet, keys, phone, small makeup item.
- Width - 12 inches approximately
- Height - 8.5 inches approximately
- Straps – The bag comes with 2 detachable straps. The longer strap is approximately 48 inches and comes with an adjustable buckle, The shorter shoulder strap is approximately 21 inches in length.
- Lare zipper pocket on the exterior
- A large zipper pocket and a leather slip pocket in the lining
- Light padding to maintain the form of the bag even when empty
Full grain naked leather, YKK zippers, Cotton lining
Please note - This bag is made from full grain naked leather also called aniline leather. Aniline leather is the purest form and most natural looking of all leathers, hence any natural marking on the the animal hide will remain visible on the surface of the leather. Colour variation and natural markings is expected on naked leather.
Naked leather will evolve over time with daily use, depending on how the user wears the bag. This leather is porous, minimally processed and without any sealant, we recommend using a leather sealant to avoid general staining of the leather prior to use. Aniline leather conditioner can be used once in a month to clean and maintain the bag, the leather can be buffed with a dry soft cloth to bring out the shine. Both the conditioner and sealant can be purchased online.
We offer express shipping worldwide for all the orders. Shipping time is 4-6 business days once the package is dispatched. Processing time for an order varies from 1-2 business days for ready to ship stock to 1-3 weeks for made to order bags, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We accept returns within a certain timeframe, please see the shop policy for more details.