Noa Leather Bucket Backpack in Tan Brown
Noa convertible leather bucket backpack is a slouchy, compact size, spacious everyday bag. The bag has great depth (6.5 inches) making it very roomy but small size at the same time. The lining has 6 pockets and is removable and washable. The bag has nine pockets in all and can hold three small bottles, eight diapers, wipes, small toys/towel/gadgets and wallet/keys/passport. Remove the detachable strap and wear it as a backpack or crossbody bag.
- Width - 16 inches approximately
- Depth - 6.5 inches approximately
- Height - 11 inches approximately
- Detachable back/side strap - 57 inches end to end (adjustable)
- Side pockets – 7 inches tall, 4 inches wide, 1.3 inch depth
- Front pocket - 7 by 7 inches
- Lining slip pockets - 7 by 8 inches each (4 pockets)
- Lining zipper pocket – 9 by 7 inches
- Bottle pocket in the lining
Weight - 1.3 pounds/0.6 kg
Model is 5.3 ft tall and wears size US4
- Removable and washable cotton pin striped lining (hand wash only, no machine/rough wash)
- The main compartment is spacious due to the depth of the bag and can hold all that's needed for the day
- The tote can be worn 3 ways - as a backpack, crossbody bag and shoulder bag
- The lining has 4 large slip pockets, a zipper pocket and a bottle holder for compartmentalization
- 9 pockets
Full grain leather, YKK zippers, Cotton lining
Spots can be cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft cloth. Dampen the cloth with water and wipe leather gently till the spot is removed. Apply conditoner to the bag post clean up, this will keep the leather moisturized and soft. Buff with a dry cloth for shin
We offer express shipping worldwide for all the orders. Shipping time is 4-6 business days once the package is dispatched. Processing time for an order varies from 1-2 business days for ready to ship stock to 1-3 weeks for made to order bags, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We accept returns within a certain timeframe, please see the shop policy for more details.